|A bill in the Missouri House (HB2561), if it becomes law, would provide a state subsidy up to $40,000 to public schools to hire a mental health professional.|
This is part of a nationwide psychiatric effort to turn public schools into mental health clinics, while legitimate educational professionals continue to bemoan the sorry state of public education.
The sponsor of this bill, recently elected Missouri State Representative Yolanda Young (Democrat, District 22 in Kansas City), has an impressive career as a community activist. We suspect she genuinely believes that turning schools into mental health clinics is a way to improve education.
Children worldwide are under extremely dangerous assault. Today, parents and teachers are also deceived in the name of improved mental health and better education. The results are devastating.
As a result of psychiatric and psychological intervention in schools, harmful behaviorist programs and psychotropic (mind-altering) drugs now decimate our schools.
According to educators, academic, knowledge–based curricula have been jettisoned in favor of psychology that places so-called “mental health,” emotions and belief systems above educational outcomes.
Drugging children with addictive, violence-causing mind-altering psychotropic drugs, particularly in low-income neighborhoods, is the “mental health” currently being employed by the psychiatric mental health industry. The false rationale is, the drugged kids will now be able to compete with children from wealthier families who attend better schools.
Psychiatric drugs and psychological programs have been implicated in increasing child violence. Skyrocketing youth suicide rates have also followed in the wake of widespread psychiatric, drug–based, child programs. Meddling with the brains of children via these harmful and addictive chemicals, and fraudulent “mental health” programs, constitutes criminal assault, and it’s time it was recognized for what it is.
Contact your state legislators and tell them what you think about this.
Subscribe to the Big Muddy River Newsletter
- Child Drugging
- Coercive psychiatry
- Elderly Abuse
- Foster Children
- Human Rights
- Informed Consent
- Involuntary Commitment
- Living Will
- Mental Health
- Psychiatric Drugs
- Side Effects
- United Nations
- UN SDG
- “Sandbag the psychs” Briefing 8/16/2008 Photo Gallery
- Big Muddy River News & Press Releases Index
- Halloween 2007 Photo Gallery
- January 2010 Briefing Photo Gallery
- Making A Killing – DVD Documentary Survey
- Marketing of Madness – DVD documentary survey
- Mental Health Day 10 Oct 2008 Photo Gallery
- Mental Health Day 10/10/2007 Photo Gallery
- Psychiatry Kills Exhibit 2/23/04 Photo Gallery
- Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Touring Exhibit February 2010 Photo Gallery
- Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Touring Exhibit February 2011 Photo Gallery
- Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Touring Exhibit February 2012 Photo Gallery
- Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Touring Exhibit January 2008 Photo Gallery
- Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Touring Exhibit January 2009 Photo Gallery
- Take Back Our Community 2/4/06 Photo Gallery
Return to CCHR STL Home Page
- 60,513 hits